Vape pen batteries come in a range of voltages and also in variable voltage styles. The common range that you will expect to find is between 3.3v and 4.8v. By adjusting the strength of your draw you may be able to draw as low as 3.0v. This is about the right voltage for the common polycarbonate style oil cartridge. Finding the right voltage will depend on the resistance from the atomizer, (the heater in the battery), to reach the optimal temperature which is from 280* to 350* for most oils. Lower voltage means more pure vapor but a lighter hit, so always start low and work your way up. Voltage numbers don’t tell you whether it’s a better product, they just tell you whether it is the right product for your cartridge and vice versa.
By inhaling for too long or too hard "ripping" you will over heat the cannabinoids in the cartridge causing the liquid to darken and flavoring the subsequent inhalations to have a "smokey-burnt" flavor.
Clarifying the Significance of Organic Hemp
Choosing organic products, and products grown using organic practices reduces your exposure to potentially dangerous chemicals. Many people looking to limit their exposure to chemicals and pesticides are obviously interested in natural health and wellness products, leading them on a path to discovering the many potential benefits of CBD.
CBD is a natural supplement. Its extensive list of potential health benefits is due to its ability to mimic the functions of the neurotransmitters produced by your body. Since CBD is a plant extract, it’s important to be sure the products you select are of the highest quality, and while it is important to select products derived from plants grown with organic methods, there are other important considerations when choosing a CBD product.
CBD is extracted from cannabis plants. There are two potential sources, hemp, and marijuana. Since CBD sourced from hemp contains only trace amounts (less than .3 percent) of THC, you get all the potential health benefits of cannabis without the risk of psycho-activity, (high).
Supplementing with natural cannabis products can support your endocannabinoid system. This is the system of neurotransmitters and receptors that facilitate the communication between your body and your brain.
While the function of this system is not entirely understood, researchers now believe that this vital system potentially regulates and stabilizes the processes in your body known as homeostasis. Just some of the functions regulated by your endocannabinoid system include:
Ideally, your body would produce all the neurotransmitters necessary to keep this system functioning efficiently. But the neurotransmitters made by your body break down quickly. When these messengers are depleted, the communication system can fail. CBD supplements your endocannabinoid system by mimicking the functions of the messengers (endocannabinoids) produced by your body.
Quality Hemp is Grown Using Organic Methods You may have noticed during your investigation on the potential benefits of CBD, that you often see manufacturers highlighting the fact that their product is sourced from organic hemp, or hemp grown using organic practices. These are significant statements, for good reason.
The soil which hemp grows needs to be free of harmful chemicals and pesticides. Hemp plants have the ability to draw contaminants from the soil it grows in. Hemp growers are well aware of this. Unless hemp is grown in soil that is free of pesticides and chemical fertilizers, those compounds will make their way into the finished product. Reputable CBD manufacturers insist upon using hemp plants grown with organic farming methods. Typically, organic practices involve:
After decades of banning the cultivation of hemp, the US Farm Bill of 2014 once again allowed for hemp cultivation in the US. Even though hemp can be grown legally in many states, the "organic certification" process for hemp and hemp products is still a source of controversy and confusion.
Typically, hemp crops are not organic certified. Although many cannabis growers have taken a particular approach in having their crops certified as organic, many accredited agents are hesitant to certify hemp crops due to the confusion surrounding the federal jurisdiction of hemp and hemp products.
Meeting the Standards for Organic Certification The term “organic” is owned by our government. Any product labeled as “USDA Certified Organic” must undergo official certification by the US Department of Agriculture (USDA). It can take many years and thousands of dollars to complete the certification process.
CBD Does Not Qualify to Be Certified as a USDA Certified Organic Product. Even if organic hemp, domestic or imported, were to be used to extract CBD, and all of the carrier oils and flavors are derived from certified organic sources, CBD products cannot be certified as a USDA Certified Organic product. That’s because any certifiable products need to fall within the jurisdiction of the FDA. Since CBD products are not FDA regulated, the products cannot be labeled organic.
Alternate Methods of Verifying Purity and Potency. CBD is a natural product, so you’ll want to be sure that your product manufacture adheres to the best possible practices. While CBD products cannot be certified as USDA organic due to FDA regulations, (as noted above) you will still want to be sure that your CBD is made from non-GMO, pesticide-free hemp.
To ensure the safety and potency of your CBD, rely on retailers who are willing to disclose their batch lab testing results and extraction methods. You should also look for CBD products that contain natural organic carrier oils.
Here at CBD Nutritional every batch of our non-psychoactive hemp sourced products is tested by 3rd party labs and have Certificates of Analysis available for viewing on our website, page; Purity and Potency
The dementia related conditions that can be helped by CBD include: Alzheimer’s disease, Vascular Dementia, Dementia with Lewy bodies (DLB), Parkinson’s disease, Frontotemporal dementia and Huntington’s disease.
According to researchers at California’s Salk Institute, their 2017 study has found evidence that cannabinoids such as CBD could help remove dementia from brain cells. While the US Food and Drug Administration has yet to approve a CBD drug for the purposes of treating dementia, it has approved a CBD based drug for treating epilepsy.
There are three ways which CBD can work to improve health outcomes for persons with dementia; by reducing inflammation, by reducing oxygen build up and by working as a brain stimulant and neuro protectant. From a user’s perspective, CBD may reduce stress and anxiety in the individual with dementia as well as reduce the decline of memory and other brain functions.
A cautionary note: It should be noted that much controversy surrounds CBD and the claims companies have made as to it’s positive effects.
Alzheimer’s Disease: Alzheimer’s and the topic of CBD health benefits continues to grow with new CBD and Alzheimer’s research. In recent studies, CBD has been shown to reduce or remove the impact of inflammation, oxygen build up and brain cell decline.
Inflammation has been shown to increase the negative impact of Alzheimer’s disease. The inflammatory response happens when the brain’s immune cells fail to clear disorienting blockages. The inflammation that is a core cause of Alzheimer’s symptoms can often be reduced by using CBD oil.
Oxygen is released as a reactive, stress induced component of Alzheimer’s disease. When inflammation happens in the brain, oxygen is released as a result. The greater the inflammation, the greater the negative impact. Important brain functions such as memory are decreased as more oxygen is released in the brain’s cells. Memory loss and other brain deterioration indirectly leads to increased oxygen in the brain. CBD is an antioxidant, which helps reduce the problems associated with oxygen stress. Brain functions negatively impacted by oxygen stress can be improved by using CBD.
Alzheimer’s patients brain cells often show a path of rapid decline and destruction. The potential of stimulating brain tissue was recently discovered as a potential benefit of CBD. In clinical trials, CBD has shown the ability to reverse and even prevent the development of Alzheimer’s negative impact. A 2011 study by Australian researchers Tim Karl and Carl Group found that CBD promotes the growth and development of brain cells, which were shown to reduce the decline of memory and other brain functions.
Vascular Dementia: Vascular dementia is a general term describing problems with reasoning, planning, judgment, memory and other thought processes caused by brain damage from impaired blood flow to one’s brain. To effectively treat vascular dementia, a 2016 study by the US National Institute of Health (NIH) found that activating CB2 (cannabinoid) receptors in the brain helped recover better blood flow to the brain. Activating the CB2 receptors with CBD has increased brain cell activity and helped reduce brain cell damage commonly associated with vascular dementia.
Dementia with Lewy Bodies: Lewy body dementia (LBD) is a disease associated with abnormal deposits of a protein called alpha-synuclein in the brain. These deposits, called Lewy bodies, affect chemicals in the brain whose changes, in turn, can lead to problems with thinking, sleeping, movement, behavior, and mood. Unlike most pain, anxiety or behavior management drugs, CBD does not block acetylcholine, the main chemical that LBD attacks. Research has shown that CBD can be an effective anti-inflammatory agent, reduce motor symptoms (tremor, rigidity, bradykinesia) and maintain circadian (sleep) rhythms.
Parkinson’s Disease: Parkinson’s is a chronic progressive disease of the nervous system chiefly affecting middle-aged and elderly people. Parkinson’s is linked to decreased dopamine production and marked by tremor, muscular rigidity, and slow, imprecise movement. Digestive imbalance may also play a role in the progression of Parkinson’s and the severity of symptoms. Cannabinoids such as CBD have shown to contain effective brain protectors, anti-oxidants and anti-inflammatory properties which can be beneficial for managing Parkinson’s disease.
Frontotemporal Dementia / Pick’s Disease: Frontotemporal dementia (FTD) or frontotemporal degenerations refers to a group of disorders caused by progressive nerve cell loss in the brain’s frontal lobes (the areas behind one’s forehead) or its temporal lobes (the regions behind one’s ears) that leads to symptoms of depression and psychosis. Unlike most anti-psychotic drugs, CBD does not lead to an increased risk of death. Research has shown that CBD can be an effective anti-inflammatory agent, reduce anxiety, reduce motor symptoms (tremor, rigidity, bradykinesia) and maintain circadian (sleep) rhythms.
Huntington’s Disease: Huntington’s disease (HD), also known as Huntington’s chorea, is an inherited disorder that results in death of brain cells. The earliest symptoms are often subtle problems with mood or mental abilities. A general lack of coordination and an unsteady gait often follow. According to 2016 research from the University of Madrid, due to CBD’s effectiveness as anti-oxidants and its anti-inflammatory properties that is safe and tolerable at high doses, CBD can be beneficial for managing Huntington’s disease.
Risks & Side Effects: The World Health Organization (WHO) stated that “no public health problems… have been associated with the use of pure CBD,” and there has been no known association with potential for dependence or abuse, unlike most pharma alternatives. The most commonly reported potential side effects of CBD usage were diarrhea and bloating, with some also reporting nausea. About 3% of patients in studies reported liver problems and had to discontinue CBD use. Specifically, in dementia, some patients reported increased tremor with high dose CBD. As with any new treatment, patients and caregivers should monitor effects and outcomes closely.
The answers that are given online by non-experts are sometimes either partially wrong or completely wrong. That is why we decided to write this article so that we could thoroughly discuss what water soluble CBD is and how it can benefit you versus traditional CBD oil tinctures.
Whenever you place CBD oil underneath your tongue and then hold it in place for one to three minutes (in other words, take it sublingually) the major advantage is that many of CBD oil’s most important active components get directly absorbed into the bloodstream. That is preferable to taking CBD oil in the form of a capsule or swallowing the CBD oil drops directly since they don’t need to pass through your digestive system entirely before it gets absorbed in your bloodstream. Therefore, when CBD oil is taken sublingually it gets CBD as well as other cannabinoids into your CB2 receptors more efficiently and a lot faster than just swallowing it. It result in the terpenes within the CBD oil getting distributed through your body much more efficiently and quickly.
When taking CBD oil underneath your tongue there still is a problem. Oil and water really do not mix too well and blood is approximately eighty percent water. Due to the powerful action that your heart provides, your blood that pulsates throughout your blood vessels can mix somewhat with the CBD oil molecules. However, the CBD oil doesn’t ever fully dissolve within your blood or into the cells that it gets taken to, since they are around ninety percent water. In that situation, some of the valuable terpenes and cannabinoids get delivered into the CB2 recpetors and use your blood as their main carrier, however a lot of it does end up getting wasted since it doesn’t really fully dissolve into your cells or blood. Many of CBD oil’s best components instead end up getting flushed from your body and into your feces and urine before having a chance to get absorbed.
Whenever people speak about “bioavailability,” what they are discussing is the amount of nutrient that goes in your body that your body is actually able to use and put it to good purpose. It is estimated by some experts that you get only around ten percent of whatever the total available terpenes and cannabinoids are when taking CBD oil into your CB2 receptors whenever it is put under your tongue, and when you directly swallow it or take it in capsule form it is even less. Therefore, water soluble CBD’s key advantage is your body is able to directly absorb a higher percentage of terpenes and cannabinoids that are available within the CBD oil, in fact as high as one hundred percent. So, in other words, you are able to obtain a great benefit through taking a lower amount of CBD oil. Since you can use less that can also help to save you money.
Another key advantage that is offered by water soluble CBD is you can judge your serving sizes much more accurately so that you know exactly the amount that needs to be taken in order to achieve your desired therapeutic effect. When it comes to CBD oil, you won’t know always what actual dosage you are receiving since it is difficult to know the exact amount of active components of the CBD oil that your body ends up actually absorbing. You know when it comes to water soluble CBD that your body absorbs a majority of the terpenes, cannabinoids and other kinds of phytonutrients within the CBD oil. In that way, you can determine what the actual dosage is more accurately that you are receiving.
In order for CBD oil to be made water soluble, it needs to be reengineered inside of a lab. Then it gets sold as either a water soluble CBD liquid or water soluble CBD Isolate Powder. The process that is used for achieving this miraculous chemistry is patented, and therefore we don’t know all of the exact details that go into the process. However, here is what we actually do know. CBD Oil is converted into nano-sized particles, which are droplets that are microscopically small that are able to mix more easily into your blood. Although it isn’t the same exact thing technically as dissolving, it has an effect that is close enough so that we can call it that.
Another thing we know is that CBD oil molecules are joined with curcumin so that they will be made more water soluble. As many of you know, curcumin is the substance that is found in turmeric, which belongs to the ginger family and gives it that bright yellow color. Fortunately, curcumin is a really healthy addition. There have been extensive studies on its strong anti-inflammatory properties. It can help with warding off Alzheimer’s disease and is safe. Another thing it is known for is preventing several kinds of common cancers which include breast cancer, prostate cancer and colon cancer. With a neutral pH as well as room temperature, curcumin is just slightly water soluble. But when the temperature and pH are played with, scientists have been able to get molecules that are just slightly soluble and make them a lot more soluble. That is a good guess on how a higher soluble product is achieved.
You'll have to try a water soluble CBD product and be the judge whether you notice a difference over other CBD products. Everyone is so different and some people respond better to different products as well as different routes of administration. So enjoy the CBD journey!
Magnesium is one of the most important minerals in our human body. It is an important mineral to improve and to maintain our health. Magnesium is otherwise known for its rejuvenating effect on our body. In general magnesium helps with arthritis, body odors, broken bones, calcification in any organ, chronic fatigue syndrome, eclampsia (gestational hypertension), headache, infection and inflammation, liver cirrhosis, lupus (skin disease mainly in the face), migraine, prostate problems, wrinkled and tough skin, stone formation in kidneys and gall bladder or overactive thyroid. Tired nerves, tics and twitches, tremors, irritability, hypersensitivity, muscle cramps, restlessness, anxiety, confusion, disorientation and irregular heartbeat, are all general symptoms of magnesium deficiency.Other symptoms of low magnesium include:
One type of magnesium is magnesium chloride, which has a healing effect on a wide range of diseases. Magnesium Chloride (MC) is a pure, 100% natural, high quality magnesium salt derived from the depths of the earth’s interior – all from the ancient Zechstein Seabed in Europe. Ultra-pure and untouched by pollutants, this magnesium salt was protected at depths of 5,000-6,500 feet in this seabed for the past 250 million years. Due to it's water solubility, magnesium chloride is probably the most bioavailable form of magnesium. Some people (and practitioners) claim that magnesium is absorbed best transdermally (through the skin) since it bypasses the digestive tract and doesn’t cause as much of a laxative effect.
1. Helps you to absorb nutrients. Magnesium chloride also causes the growth of friendly bacteria in the intestines, making nutrients absorption possible and easier. It supports the healing of wounds. MC also reduces the absorption of cholesterol, removes the excess sodium and calcium and helps potassium to enter in the cells.
2. Magnesium is effective against: acne, eczema, psoriasis, warts, itching, impotence, asthma, hay fever. Hair and nails become stronger and healthier. The mineral is also effective in acute attacks of asthma, bronchitis, pneumonia and emphysema lung disease, sore throat, tonsillitis, hoarseness, colds, flu, whooping cough, poisoning, gastroenteritis, boils, abscesses, whitlow, infected wounds and osteomyelitis (inflammation of the bone marrow) shock, herpes zoster, acute and chronic connective tissue inflammation, rheumatic diseases, and many allergic diseases.
3. Magnesium has a calming effect on the nervous system. Therefore it is often used to stimulate good sleep. But more importantly, it can be used to calm irritated and excited nerves. If magnesium levels are low, the nerves lose control over muscle activity, respiration and mental processes.
4. Magnesium in general manages one's energy. Many of the symptoms of Parkinson's disease can be overcome with a high doses of magnesium, shaking and rigidity can be prevented. Because of its strong relaxing effect, magnesium helps not only for a better sleep but also helps well against headaches and migraines. Studies of the Chronic Fatigue Syndrome showed that additional supplementation of magnesium resulted in a better energy level.
5. Essential for the heart muscle. Sufficient amount of magnesium is essential for the heart muscle. People who die of a heart attack, have very low magnesium, but high levels of calcium in the heart muscle. People with coronary arteries problems where treated with large amounts of magnesium, which resulted in a better survival rate than those who were treated with medication. Magnesium dilates the arteries of the heart and reduces cholesterol and fat level. A high calcium level, on the other hand, narrows the coronary arteries and increases the risk of heart attacks.
6. Prevents tooth decay and improves healthy teeth. A study in New Zealand found that healthy teeth without any tooth decay on average consists two times more magnesium than teeth that were susceptible to tooth decay. As for the strength of bones and teeth, you should think of calcium as chalk and magnesium as superglue. The magnesium superglue binds chalk and converts it into superior bones and teeth. Magnesium chloride is extremely good for gums and teeth. It works against inflammation and causes strong teeth.
7. Transdermal easily absorbed through the skin. Using other magnesium salts have fewer benefits because they have to be converted in the body into chlorides. We can use magnesium oxide or carbonate, but we have to produce additional hydrochloric acid to absorb it. Many elderly people, especially with chronic diseases who desperately need more magnesium, can’t produce enough hydrochloric acid and can’t absorb the oxide or carbonate. Chelated magnesium is absorbed, but is more expensive and does not have the beneficial effect of the chloride ions.
8. Against aging and has a rejuvenating effect on our body. Generally, the softer our body structure, the more calcium we need. If the body structure is more rigid and inflexible, the less calcium and more magnesium it needs. Magnesium can prevent age-related degenerative calcification of our body structure and thus help us to rejuvenate. Young women, children and especially babies have soft body structures and smooth skin with low calcium and high magnesium levels in their cells and soft tissues. This is the biochemistry of youth. As we get older, arteries harden which causes arteriosclerosis. The skeleton is calcified and rigid. The spinal, joints, kidneys, other organs and glands calcify and harden with more stone formation. Calcification in the eyes causes cataracts. Even the skin becomes tough and wrinkled. In this case, calcium is of the same level as the oxygen and free radicals, whilst magnesium together with hydrogen, and anti-oxidants co-operates in order to keep our body structure, soft and flexible.
9. Helps to restore a healthy intestinal flora. Increased magnesium intake is an effective way to dissolve kidney stones and gall bladder stones. The activation of digestive enzymes and bile also helps to restore a healthy intestinal flora. Magnesium chloride is so beneficial in normalizing our digestion as to reduce gas and flatulence attacks. This is consistent with the reduction of all body odors, including underarm and foot odor.
Magnesium chloride is helpful against a large number of diseases, including diseases of the digestive tract such as colitis, a disorder of muscle movements, especially in the colon, complaints occur about abdominal cramps and bowel function can be compromised. This results in an abnormal stool. Colic, constipation, chronic diarrhea, malabsorption, pancreatitis (inflammation of the pancreas).
10. Repairs muscles. Magnesium has been used for a long period of time by athletes to relieve pain associated with muscle soreness and inflammation. It is involved in many processes that affect muscle performance, such as oxygen saturation and the production of energy. Extra magnesium aids muscle recovery after exertion. Sufficient extra magnesium provided by constant and regular supplementation will help athletes avoid muscle and joint injuries. Magnesium will also support the body during recovery from injuries, so muscles and joints take less time to recover.