Magnesium chloride is one of the most important minerals in our human body. It is an important mineral to improve and to maintain our health. Magnesium chloride has a healing effect on a wide range of diseases. Magnesium is otherwise known for its rejuvenating effect on our body. Research by German and French doctors on the effect of magnesium chloride in the treatment of their severely ill patients shows that the results were more effective and faster with magnesium chloride.
1. Helps you to absorb nutrients. Magnesium chloride also causes the growth of bacteria in the intestines, making nutrients absorption possible and easier. It supports the healing of wounds. Magnesium also reduces the absorption of cholesterol, removes the excess Sodium and Calcium and helps Potassium to enter in the cells.
2. Healing effect on a wide range of diseases. Magnesium chloride is effective against: acne, eczema, psoriasis, warts, itching, impotence, asthma, hay fever. Hair and nails become stronger and healthier.
The mineral is also effective in acute attacks of asthma, bronchitis, pneumonia and emphysema lung disease, sore throat, tonsillitis, hoarseness, colds, flu, whooping cough, poisoning, gastroenteritis, boils, abscesses, whitlow, infected wounds and osteomyelitis (inflammation of the bone marrow) shock, herpes zoster, acute and chronic connective tissue inflammation, rheumatic diseases, many allergic diseases. Chronic fatigue syndrome and beneficial effects in cancer therapy. In all these cases, magnesium chloride was used and it gave much better results than any other magnesium compounds. Did you know that Diabetics need extra magnesium? In General helps with trembling with alcoholism, arthritis, body odors, broken bones, calcification in any organ, chronic fatigue syndrome, eclampsia (gestational hypertension), headache, infection and inflammation, liver cirrhosis, lupus (skin disease mainly in the face.) migraine, prostate problems wrinkled and tough skin, stone formation in kidneys and gall bladder or overactive thyroid.
3. Magnesium has a calming effect on the nervous system. Magnesium has a calming effect on the nervous system. Therefor it is often used to stimulate good sleep. But more importantly, it can be used to calm irritated and excited nerves even the trembling/shaking alcoholics experience. The magnesium levels are generally low with alcoholics. If magnesium levels are low, the nerves lose control over muscle activity, respiration and mental processes. Tired nerves, tics and twitches, tremors, irritability, hypersensitivity, muscle cramps, restlessness, anxiety, confusion, disorientation and irregular heartbeat, are all symptoms of magnesium deficiency.
4. Magnesium manages your energy. Many of the symptoms of Parkinson's disease can be overcome with a high doses of magnesium, shaking and rigidity can be prevented. Because of its strong relaxing effect, magnesium helps not only for a better sleep but also helps well against headaches and migraines.
Studies of the Chronic Fatigue Syndrome showed that additional supplement of magnesium chloride resulted in a better energy level.
5. Essential for the heart muscle. Sufficient amount of magnesium is essential for the heart muscle. People who die of a heart attack, have very low magnesium, but high levels of calcium in the heart muscle. People with coronary arteries problems where treated with large amounts of magnesium, which resulted in a better survival rate than those who were treated with medication. Magnesium dilates the arteries of the heart and reduces cholesterol and fat level. A high calcium level, on the other hand, narrows the coronary arteries and increases the risk of heart attacks.
6. Prevents tooth decay and improves healthy teeth. A study in New Zealand found that healthy teeth without any tooth decay on average consists two times more magnesium than teeth that were susceptible to tooth decay. As for the strength of bones and teeth, you should think of calcium as chalk and magnesium as superglue. The magnesium superglue binds chalk and converts it into superior bones and teeth. Magnesium chloride is extremely good for gums and teeth. It works against inflammation and causes strong teeth. You can add a little bit of Zechsal Magnesium gel to the toothpaste on your toothbrush.
7. Transdermal easily absorbed through the skin. Using other magnesium salts have fewer benefits because they have to be converted in the body into chlorides. We can use magnesium oxide or carbonate, but we have to produce additional hydrochloric acid to absorb it. Many elderly people, especially with chronic diseases who desperately need more magnesium, can’t produce enough hydrochloric acid and can’t absorb the oxide or carbonate. Chelated magnesium is absorbed, but is more expensive and does not have the beneficial effect of the chloride ions.
8. Against ageing and has a rejuvenating effect on our body. Generally, the softer our body structure, the more calcium we need. If the body structure is more rigid and inflexible, the less calcium and more magnesium it needs. Magnesium can prevent age-related degenerative calcification of our body structure and thus help us to rejuvenate.
Young women, children and especially babies have soft body structures and smooth skin with low calcium and high magnesium levels in their cells and soft tissues. This is the biochemistry of youth. As we get older, arteries harden which causes arteriosclerosis. The skeleton is calcified and rigid. The spinal, joints, kidneys, other organs and glands calcify and harden with more stone formation. Calcification in the eyes causes cataracts. Even the skin becomes tough and wrinkled. In this case, calcium is of the same level as the oxygen and free radicals, whilst magnesium together with hydrogen, and anti-oxidants co-operates in order to keep our body structure, soft and flexible.
9. Helps to restore a healthy intestinal flora. Increased magnesium intake is an effective way to dissolve kidney stones and gall bladder stones. The activation of digestive enzymes and bile also helps to restore a healthy intestinal flora. Magnesium chloride is so beneficial in normalizing our digestion as to reduce gas and flatulence attacks. This is consistent with the reduction of all body odors, including underarm and foot odor.
Magnesium chloride is helpful against a large number of diseases, including diseases of the digestive tract such as colitis, a disorder of muscle movements, especially in the colon, complaints occur about abdominal cramps and bowel function can be compromised. This results in an abnormal stool. Colic, constipation, chronic diarrhea, malabsorption, pancreatitis (inflammation of the pancreas).
10. Repairs muscles. Magnesium has been used for a long period of time by athletes to relieve pain associated with muscle soreness and inflammation. It is involved in many processes that affect muscle performance, such as oxygen saturation and the production of energy. Extra magnesium aids muscle recovery after exertion. Sufficient extra magnesium provided by constant and regular supplementation will help athletes avoid muscle and joint injuries. Magnesium will also support the body during recovery from injuries, so muscles and joints take less time to recover.